Course Fee at Training Locations
|Consultancy & Training
||Per Delegate Fee
||£199** / £249*
||£249** / £349*
* When you book for one delegate.
All prices are excluded from VAT.
** When you book for two or more colleagues, price is reduced by £100 for a full day course for each delegate. Colleagues may be from other schools. The cost for a full day's training is £249 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £349 per delegate. The cost for a half day's training is £199 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £249 per delegate. All prices are excluding VAT.
Consultancy & Training Course Fee at Your School
For any in-house enquiries, please contact us on 0844 504 5812.
What you will learn
The Inspection Dashboard has been created to support the NEW Inspection arrangements for September 2015.
This powerful dashboard provides you the tools to prepare for the NEW 2015 Inspection process.
OFSTED Inspectors will use the INSPECTION DASHBOARD for short inspections instead of referring to the RAISEonline summary Report.
The NEW KS4 Life After RAISE focuses on providing technical guidance for using the Inspection Dashboard and the methodology
used to highlight strengths or weaknesses on the data contained in your School Inspection Dashboard.
This excellent training session provides an opportunity for you to gain excellence guidance and advice to support your understanding why strengths
and weaknesses are highlighted and effective use of the Inspection Dashboard.
You will gain valuable information to assist you in interpreting the charts included on the Inspection Dashboard. You will also learn about the attainment, progress, thresholds,
Phonics, Early Years Foundation Stage Profile, Prior Attainment, Closing the Gap and Attendance measures that have been used to calculate strengths and
weaknesses across subjects and pupil groups highlighted on the dashboard.
Agenda for Primary Schools
New Primary School Assessments without Levels 2016
• New Changes 2016
• New Primary School Accountability Measures
• New School Performance Tables 2016
• New Expected Progress Measure 2016
• Calculating Pupil and School Progress Scores
• Interpreting Pupil and School Progress Scores
• Confidence Intervals
• Floor Standard
• Sufficient Progress
New Primary Assessment in 2016
• Expected Standard
• Higher Standard
- KS2 Reading and Mathematics Average Scaled Scores
- KS2 Interim Writing Teacher Assessment
- KS1 Prior Attainment Grouping
- KS1 Point Scores
Current Inspection Dashboard SWOT Analysis
• Inspection Dashboard
- Next steps – School Improvement Planning
Agenda for Secondary Schools
FULL DAY COURSE (9am to 4pm)
INSPECTION DASHBOARD - MORNING SESSION (9am to 12pm)
- Inspection Dashboard Overview
- Understanding your Inspection Dashboard Strengths and Weaknesses
- Interpretation and Analysis of your Inspection Dashboard
Expected, More than Expected progress & Closing the Gaps by Prior Attainment
Value Added by Pupil Groups
Average Point Scores by Pupil Groups
- Absence / Exclusions
- New OFSTED arrangements - September 2015
- Preparing School Improvement Action Plan & Next Steps
- PROGRESS 8 - AFTERNOON SESSION (1pm to 4pm)
Attainment 8 (1.5 hours)
Introduction to Attainment 8
Where we are now in RAISEonline. Current headline measures and in 2016
New Average Point Score Calculations and New ‘Best 8’ measure
How to calculate pupil Attainment 8
How to calculate School Attainment 8 from pupils’ scores?
GCSE grade changes (Maths, English 2017 – rest 2018), and how grades converted to points in 2017 and beyond
Progress 8 (1.5 hours)
Introduction to Progress 8
How Progress 8 is calculated from Attainment 8
Using Progress 8 pupil ready reckoner and examples of calculating pupil Progress 8
Calculation of school Progress 8 from School ready reckoner
Progress 8 and OFSTED – RAISEonline and Performance Tables 2016 and beyond
WHY is analysing your RAISEonline Report so important?
When Ofsted visit your school they will wish to see evidence relating to your understanding of your RAISEonline Inspection Dashboard and your drive to raise Attainment and VA measures
in your school across subjects and pupil groups.
When judging achievement, inspectors must have regard for pupils’ starting points and age, and the progress that the lowest attaining pupils are making.
The NEW full day Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training course will take account of:
• learning and progress across Key Stages and different groups of pupils in your school, including disabled pupils, those who have special educational needs, ethnic minorities and those for whom the Pupil Premium provides support.
The New Full day Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training will also support your staff and governors to understand the way in which OFSTED Inspectors:
• Use, Interpret and Analyse your RAISEonline data in your Inspection Dashboard
• Judge pupils’ attainment and progress
• Make judgements about a schools effectiveness
OFSTED will also look for evidence relating to:
• the proportion of pupils making and exceeding expected progress is high compared with national figures
• pupils making rapid and sustained progress across many subjects, including English and mathematics
• the learning, quality of work and progress of groups of pupils, particularly those who are disabled, those who have special educational needs and those for whom the pupil premium
provides support, show that they achieve exceptionally well
• where the proportion making expected progress overall is lower than that found nationally, it is improving over a sustained period
• the school takes effective action to enable most pupils, including disabled pupils and those with special educational needs, to reach their potential.
• the standards of attainment of almost all groups of pupils are likely to be at least in line with national averages, with many pupils attaining above this.
The NEW Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training will help you Understand, Interpret and Analyse your Inspection Dashboard to support you to become Data Literate Leaders and meet the
New OFSTED expectations and provide quality evidence to support your school evaluations and school improvement.
This Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline training opportunity will also support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, well prepared for OFSTED by helping you:
• ensure your VA scores for all pupils reach 100 (primaries) / 1000 (secondaries) for all pupils/pupil groups in your school
• analyse your school progress across the school
• help you to ensure your school interventions have great, positive impact across all pupils and pupil groups in your school
The Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training will also provide you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to calculate your own pupil/school value added scores quickly and easily.
Throughout the training session you will complete a full analysis of your RAISEonline Inspection Dashboard and complete a next step action plan in response to your RAISEonline data.
English and Maths leaders, SENCo’s and Gifted and Talented leaders will have the opportunity to develop Subject based action plans in relation to their subject responsibilities and subject
based data. This also ensures an analysis of trends across a 3 year period.
Senior Management Teams/Data Managers will have the opportunity to put together a RAISEonline booklet summarising key Inspection Dashboard data information relevant for sharing with school
stakeholders and OFSTED.
We are the only National Training Company offering Interactive Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training linked to School Improvement, Leadership and Management and the New Ofsted Framework across schools nationally.
The RAISEonline Training combines Interactive guidance and support navigating your way through RAISEonline site features and functions to enable you to make best effective use of your data in supporting school evaluation and school improvement.
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
We specialise in Analyse School Performance (ASP) training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress. From 2006 until 2017, we have provided RAISEonline Courses across the country to thousands of schools.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
Analyse School Performance training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.