· A report on the enduring appeal of the pantomime story. Behind the scenes with a production of The Pied Piper of Hamlyn plus top tips on how to stage your very own school panto.
· The Charles Dickens Christmas legacy. Reading Aloud visits the elegant townhouse in London where Dickens and his family once lived – 48 Doughty St in Bloomsbury.
· Top Books for Christmas for children of all ages selected by critic Julia Eccleshare.
· An Alternative Christmas Message is prepared by students at one Birmingham school. We discover it’s a great opportunity to encourage speaking, listening and writing skills.
· Poetry In Motion – Michael Rosen continues his crusade to make poetry fun in the classroom.
· And a rare and exclusive interview with Raymond Briggs, the creator of The Snowman and Father Christmas.
1.16K Views0 Comments0 Likes
[fvplayer src="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/C0536006_350k.ogv" splash="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/thumbs/C0536006_multi.jpg"] Students rev up their education with an automotive partners...
1.10K Views0 Comments0 Likes
[fvplayer src="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/C1158001_350k.ogv" splash="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/thumbs/C1158001_multi.jpg"] A group of students embark upon a business venture at schoo...
1.12K Views0 Comments0 Likes
[fvplayer src="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/W4209001_350k.ogv" splash="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/thumbs/W4209001_multi.jpg"] TAs with Talent
1.03K Views0 Comments0 Likes
[fvplayer src="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/W4209002_350k.ogv" splash="https://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/thumbs/W4209002_multi.jpg"] TAs with Talent