Take a look at some video feedback from our latest Inspection Dashboard course!
We specialise in RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress data together with your staff since 2006.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.
The maximum number of delegates for each training session is 12 or 15 depending on the location.
Please contact us for our schedule for any other locations on 0844 504 5812 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For London please see above tables
Course Fee at Training Locations
|Consultancy & Training||Per Delegate Fee||Free Telephone Consultancy Support|
|Half Day||£149** £199*||2 Months|
|Full Day||£199** £299*||3 months|
* When you book for one delegate. All prices are excluded from VAT.
** When you book for two or more colleagues, price is reduced by £100 for each delegate for a full day course. Colleagues may be from other schools. £199 per delegate instead of £299 per delegate with reduction. All prices are excluded from VAT.
Consultancy & Training Course Fee at Your School
From February onwards we will be running NEW Full Day RAISEonline Training sessions and NEW Full Day Fischer Family Trust Training sessions following an abundance of school requests for FULL DAY ROL and FFT training opportunities, enabling time for combined focus on school improvement and next step action planning during the training sessions.
The NEW Full Day Training sessions enable schools to demonstrate how they have effectively analysed their RAISEonline/FFT reports and used this data to support school evaluation and drive school improvement forward in 2014.
Throughout the excellent NEW Interactive RAISEonline full day training session you will benefit from completing a SWOT Analysis evaluation around your school’s strengths and weaknesses across a 3 year period
• Across different subjects
• Pupil groups: How well are they performing in line with their expected levels?
• School Population comparisons related to National Averages
• School trends in the school in terms of APS and VA scores
• Pupil progress across subjects
• Stronger and weaker subjects to help you in setting future targets
The NEW Full day RAISEonline Training Course focuses on Improving Attainment and Progress Measures to support Driving School Improvement across Infant, Primary, Junior and Secondary Schools Nationally.
This excellent RAISEonline training provides an opportunity to gain excellent guidance and advice to support you to raise Attainment and Progress measures across Subjects and all Pupil Groups in your school and demonstrate positive impact and school improvement.
Morning Session 09:30 – 12:30
Introduction to RAISEonline
How you can use Key Features in RAISEonline to support your own school evaluations.
Interacting with RAISEonline reports and charts
Average Point Scores
Identifying School Improvement Priorities and Actions
ATTAINMENT: SWOT Analysis evaluation on the strengths and weaknesses
Across different subjects
Pupil groups: How well they are performing in line with their expected levels?
School Population comparisons related to National Averages
Is there a trend in the school APS scores?
Stronger and weaker subjects to help you in setting future targets.
New OFSTED Framework – key messages
Subject Analysis in Attainment – Next steps
Afternoon Session: 13:00 – 15:30 or 16:00
Calculating Value Added
Significance and confidence intervals
Expected versus Actual Scatter plot
PROGRESS SWOT Analysis evaluation on the strengths and weaknesses
Across different subjects
Pupil groups: How well they have progressed line with their expected levels?
School Value Added comparisons related to National Averages
Is there a trend in the school VA scores?
Stronger and weaker subjects to help you in setting future targets.
Basic Characteristics by NC Year Group
CLOSING THE GAPS
Subject Analysis: Next steps in Progress – School Improvement Action Plan
WHY is analysing your RAISEonline Report so important?
When Ofsted visit your school they will wish to see evidence relating to your understanding of your 2013/14 RAISEonline Summary Report and your drive to raise Attainment and VA measures in your school across subjects and pupil groups.
When judging achievement, inspectors must have regard for pupils’ starting points and age, and the progress that the lowest attaining pupils are making.
The NEW full day RAISEonline Training course will take account of:
• learning and progress across Key Stages and different groups of pupils in your school, including disabled pupils, those who have special educational needs, ethnic minorities and those for whom the Pupil Premium provides support.
The New Full day RAISEonline Training will also support your staff and governors to understand the way in which OFSTED Inspectors:
• Use, Interpret and Analyse your RAISEonline data in your Summary RAISEonline Reports
• Judge pupils’ attainment and progress
• Make judgements about a schools effectiveness
OFSTED will also look for evidence relating to:
• the proportion of pupils making and exceeding expected progress is high compared with national figures
• pupils making rapid and sustained progress across many subjects, including English and mathematics
• the learning, quality of work and progress of groups of pupils, particularly those who are disabled, those who have special educational needs and those for whom the pupil premium provides support, show that they achieve exceptionally well
• where the proportion making expected progress overall is lower than that found nationally, it is improving over a sustained period
• the school takes effective action to enable most pupils, including disabled pupils and those with special educational needs, to reach their potential.
• the standards of attainment of almost all groups of pupils are likely to be at least in line with national averages, with many pupils attaining above this.
The NEW FULL DAY RAISEonline Training will help you Understand, Interpret and Analyse your 2013/14 RAISEonline Report to support you to become Data Literate Leaders and meet the New 2013/14 OFSTED expectations and provide quality evidence to support your school evaluations and school improvement.
This Full day RAISEonline training opportunity will also support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, well prepared for OFSTED by helping you:
• ensure your VA scores for all pupils reach 100 (primaries) / 1000 secondaries) for all pupils/pupil groups in your school
• analyse your school progress across the school
• help you to ensure your school interventions have great, positive impact across all pupils and pupil groups in your school
The RAISEonline Training will also provide you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to calculate your own pupil/school value added scores quickly and easily.
Throughout the training session you will complete a full analysis of your RAISEonline Summary Report and complete a next step action plan in response to your RAISEonline data.
English and Maths leaders, SENCo’s and Gifted and Talented leaders will have the opportunity to develop Subject based action plans in relation to their subject responsibilities and subject based data. This also ensures an analysis of trends across a 3 year period.
Senior Management Teams/Data Managers will have the opportunity to put together a RAISEonline 2013/14 booklet summarising key RAISEonline data information relevant for sharing with school stakeholders and OFSTED.
We are the only National Training Company offering Interactive RAISEonline Training linked to School Improvement, Leadership and Management and the New Ofsted Framework across schools Nationally.
The RAISEonline Training combines Interactive guidance and support navigating your way through RAISEonline site features and functions to enable you to make best effective use of your data in supporting school evaluation and school improvement.
RAISEonline Training benefits:
• SWOT Analysis RAISEonline Workbook linked to OFSTED 2013/14 Attainment and Value Added expectations (completed through the session to support school evaluation and next step school improvement planning back in school)
• RAISEonline Training site access (Username/Password) to a wealth of invaluable RAISEonline/FFT, School Improvement, Preparing for OFSTED, Data Interpretation for Governors, Leadership and Management, Evidence based Leadership e-resources
• Free 1 year RAISEonline/FFT support
• Free access to extended consultancy support
• High calibre training and consultancy sessions personalised to your unique school needs and circumstances
How can you be fully prepared for a Good/Outstanding OFSTED judgement?
Become RAISEonline/FFT Data Literate and BOOK NOW to confirm a RAISEonline/FFT training session for your school or attend one of our New 2013/2014 RAISEonline Training courses.
Ring 0844 504 5812 to discuss a personalised, tailor-made training session for your school (view our electronic 2013/2014 Brochure at www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
You can choose your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular staff focus groups or whole staff teams.
RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, English and Maths Leaders and Data Managers.
Or book a place at one of our forthcoming National Training venues.
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
For more information regarding our courses, visit the links below:
You can combine with one of the below half day training courses or ASSET software:
RAISEonline & Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
Preparing for OFSTED Consultancy & Training
Early Years Foundation Stage & eProfile
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Securing Level 3 at KS1, Level 6 at KS2
Comprehensive Interpretation and Analysis of your ROL / FFT reports
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training
To make an enquiry about ASSET for Schools or RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust Training & Consultancy courses, please call 0844 504 5812 or please fill out below form.