On the panel:
– Baroness Perry, educationalist and David Cameron’s education policy adviser
– Professor Chris Woodhead, former Chief Schools Inspector
– Fiona Millar, writer and Comprehensive Schools campaigner
– Canon John Hall, Chief Education Officer for the Church of England
– Professor Anne West, of the London School of Economics
In the invited audience, teachers, parents and educationalists bring their own experience to challenge the panel. Will the new Education Act eradicate selection? Do Academies, faith schools and foundation schools add to the confusion? What real choice do you have over who educates your kids, and does it all just come down to whether you’re rich enough to move? Tune in to The Big Debate to find out.